Terms and Conditions
1. These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the Recruit Easy website at www.recruiteasy.co.za and your relationship with Recruit Easy (“Recruit Easy”, “we” or “us”). Please read them carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use Recruit Easy Sites or services. If you have any questions on the Terms and Conditions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
2. We operate the Recruit Easy Sites to assist you in understanding Recruit Easy’s services and in communicating with us.
The Recruit Easy Sites is provided for your own personal or business related use subject to these Terms and Conditions. By accessing or using the Recruit Easy Sites or services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
You may not use the Recruit Easy Site for any of the following purposes:
- disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material or otherwise breaching any laws;
- transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offense results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any applicable laws, regulations or code of practice;
- interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Recruit Easy Sites; or making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- You will be responsible for our losses and costs resulting from your breach of this clause.
- By submitting information through the Recruit Easy Sites you agree and acknowledge that while we may contact you in response to the information you provide, we are not obliged to provide you with any particular product or services.
3. We cannot guarantee that the service will be fault-free. If a fault occurs in the service you should report it to email@example.com and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can. If Recruit Easy is informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the Recruit Easy Sites we will attempt to correct the inaccuracies as soon as we reasonably can.
Your access to the Recruit Easy Sites may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to restore the service as soon as we reasonably can.
4. Whilst Recruit Easy uses reasonable care in compiling and presenting the content found on the Recruit Easy Sites, it is provided purely for information and you should seek further guidance and make independent enquiries before relying upon it. If Recruit Easy is informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the Recruit Easy Sites, we will attempt to correct the inaccuracies as soon as we reasonably can. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the person working for you is honest and competent and does not have a history of negligence or clumsiness, accidents do occur. Recruit Easy does not accept liability for any act or omission or malfeasance which might result in loss of or damage to your property. These Terms and Conditions shall not limit or affect our liability if something we do negligently causes death or personal injury.
5. Recruit Easy makes no representation or warranty in respect of any of the following:
- the existence or availability of any appointment advertised on the Recruit Easy Sites;
- that any employer or client will ask for your CV, ask to interview you or recruit you;
- that any employer or client will keep confidential any of your information or data provided to that employer or client;
- the final terms and duration of any appointment obtained through the Recruit Easy Sites.
6. Recruit Easy fees structure is as follows:
- Permanent Placements – R3000 excl. VAT
- Fees are payable in South African Rands (ZAR). Payments are to be made via EFT transfer into the following bank account:
- Terms of payment are seven days (7) days (calendar) from the date of the commencement of the candidates employment.
Account Name Cleaning Day(Pty Ltd)-T/A Recruit Easy
Account Type Business Cheque Account
Bank Name First National Bank
Branch Name Woodmead
Branch Code 250955
Account number 623 556 542 21
7. Recruit easy will invoice on the starting date of the recommended permanent candidate.
8. A permanent placement made by Recruit Easy carries a ninety (90) (calendar) days guarantee period.
- The Recruit Easy guarantee is validated by making payment within 7 days of the permanent candidate start date.
- The Recruit Easy guarantee is only validated on receipt of payment by ourselves on or before the 7th day from the date of invoice of the recommended placement. Kindly note that it is the client’s full responsibility to ensure that Recruit Easy has received the payment for the placement within the set period.
- Upon validation of the guarantee and the candidate leaves your employment within the guarantee period for any reason other than retrenchment, disablement, unfair dismissal, death or unfair labour practices, Recruit Easy offers to find a suitable replacement candidate.
- Recruit Easy will issue a credit note to you for a 100% of the paid fee and re-invoice you for the replacement. However, should no replacement be employed, a 50% service charge will be levied to cover all costs, the balance will be held as a credit note for any future Recruit Easy invoices.
- For a cash refund against any Recruit Easy credit notes, payment must have been received by Recruit Easy within 7 days of date of invoice.
- In the event of any discrepancy in the amount of the invoices, such as between the original fee for a replacement and where a new replacement is required at a different fee, credit notes are issued to cover the difference and may be applied towards future permanent placements.
9. Recruit Easy undertakes to find a suitable replacement with a candidate willing and able to fulfil the same tasks and duties as in the original employee’s contract. While every effort is made to replace the employee as soon as possible, Recruit Easy cannot guarantee a set timeframe for the replacement.
10. Upon deferment of your hiring decision, and in the event that Recruit Easy’s recommended candidate is hired within 6 months of the referral day, Recruit Easy is entitled to the full fee and will invoice accordingly.
11. It is a term of this agreement that you agree to pay Recruit Easy fees should you employ a candidate who has been introduced to you by Recruit Easy, in any capacity i.e. permanent, on a contractual basis, a temporary basis, a consultative basis or any other capacity whatsoever, agreed upon between you and the candidate.
12. Should you introduce a Recruit Easy referred candidate to any other company, subsidiary or associate, you will be liable to pay the applicable placement fee should the candidate be employed by any of the above mentioned.
13. Should you refer any candidate through the services of Recruit Easy to a third party, and in the event of the third party employing the candidate, then and in such an event you shall reliable liable to Recruit Easy for the full fee as if you had employed the candidate.
14. Should you approach a member of the Recruit Easy permanent staff with a job offer, or should a member of the permanent staff of Recruit Easy refer themselves to you for a job, either temporarily or permanently within 6 months of the termination of his/her employment with Recruit Easy, Recruit Easy will invoice you as per our normal fee structure, and as per our terms and conditions of service.
15. You shall be liable for all legal costs on a scale as between attorney and own client including collection charges incurred by Recruit Easy in the receipt of fees and any other costs owing by you to Recruit Easy.
16. The address stated on the invoice for the client will be deemed to be the domicilium citandi et executandi of the client. Any letter, notice or process shall be validly sent to such domicilium as set out on the invoice.
17. In all cases where the client chooses to use any form of delivery or postal service to effect payment, especially in the case of validating guarantees, such service/s shall be deemed to be the agent of the client.
18. Please be advised that interest will be charged on all overdue amounts from 7 days onwards.
19. The parties hereto respectively agree to keep the terms of this agreement, the identity of the candidates and the scope and details of the appointment and remuneration confidential and not to disclose same to any other third party whatsoever, whilst the candidate remains in the employment of the client or for the period of 1 (one) year thereafter, other than which Recruit Easy provides no warranties regarding the privacy of any information, the client or the candidate.
20. Although every care and effort is taken by Recruit Easy with regard to assessing the capabilities, competence and honesty of the candidate to meet with the client’s requirements, Recruit Easy cannot give a warranty in this regard, nor can Recruit Easy accept any responsibility of any nature whatsoever for the fidelity of employees introduced by Recruit Easy or for any damage howsoever arising from any action of candidates introduced by Recruit Easy.
21. Recruit Easy uses a licensed pre-screening agent to verify finger prints for criminal activity and verifications on drivers licenses. Recruit Easy cannot be held responsible for any errors made by the third party or any parties involved in the pre-screening process. Any criminal verification or driver license verification performed on a candidate by Recruit Easy will remain as a valid verification for a period of 3 months before another verification is performed provided the candidate is still on our database awaiting employment.
22. Recruit Easy will perform a driver’s license verification for drivers being placed only upon confirmation of employment by the client.
23. Recruit Easy does not verify Identity documents and work permits.
24. Employment contracts are made between the employer and the candidate, Recruit Easy is not responsible for employment contracts.
25. We may update these Terms and Conditions from time to time for legal or regulatory reasons or to allow the proper operation of the Recruit Easy services
26. All information incorporated within the Recruit Easy Sites is owned or licensed by Recruit Easy. You may retrieve and display the content of the Recruit Easy Sites on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Recruit Easy Sites without written permission from Recruit Easy.
27. We may also release information relating to you to regulatory or law enforcement authorities, if required to do so. We may use the information we have collected about you on an anonymised basis for the purposes of monitoring in relation to our equal opportunities policy. We also reserve the right to disclosure the information we have collected about you to our professional advisers and to other persons to the extent that Recruit Easy contracts out any aspect of the operation of its recruitment agency services. These third parties will be acting under similar undertakings of confidentiality as Recruit Easy.
28. You may not transfer any of your rights under these Terms and Conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these Terms and Conditions to another business where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
If you breach these Terms and Conditions and Recruit Easy chooses to ignore this, Recruit Easy will still be entitled to use its rights and remedies at a later date or in any other situation where you breach the Terms and Conditions.
Recruit Easy shall not be responsible for any breach of these Terms and Conditions caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
If you have any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The Recruit Easy Site is owned and operated by Cleaning Day Pty Ltd.
Cleaning Day Pty Ltd, Registration No. 2012/068966/07